All positions in the Ashley River Fire Department require a great deal of responsibility to the public and to the organization.
Before going further you must understand that being a member of the Ashley River Fire Department involves the following:
- Long hours, odd hours, missed sleep, missed meals.
- Required to meet a minimum number of duty hours each month.
- Required to attend a minimum number of scheduled training sessions.
- Being exposed to potentially hazardous materials, smoke and body fluids.
- Risking your life for friends, neighbors and total strangers.
- Working in the most rewarding career possible!
If you’re still interested in this and more, we welcome your application.
Please go to the online application page to submit an inquiry.